- Your written submissions are showing that you are subjected to cruelty from your husband
- Hence, you should know , that legally you are having following right :-
1.As per law, A wife has the right to claim decent living standards and basic comforts of life from her husband. Hence for claiming the maintenance, you can file a petition under section 125 CrPc.
- Your husband is under legal obligation to provide the same to you at any cost, even he is working or not.
2.Law entitles wives a basic right to reside in the matrimonial/ home, whether the house owned by her husband or his parents, a rented property or officially provided to him.
- Hence, for claiming your residential right, medical expenses etc, and also for teaching a lesson to your husband, who subjected you torture & harassment, you can file a petition under the provisions of Domestic Violence Act.
3.As per the Supreme Court, A wife has complete ownership rights over all her Streedhan, the gifts and money given to her before and after marriage. The denial of Streedhan to the wife makes the husband and in-laws liable for criminal charges.
- And further, if the husband subjected a woman to cruelty for the dowry demand, then they can be booked under Section 498-A.
- You can lodge a written complaint against your husband, in the Women cell/Mahila Police, after mentioning all the details of torture & harassment.
- The women cell firstly will try to reconcile the dispute , otherwise, they will lodge an FIR against all the person, who subjected you cruelty.
- Further, as per law, even a mother who is a housewife can gain custody of the child and the father will be asked to provide child support.
- The mother is the preferred custodial parent when the child is less than five years old. The opinion of a child who is over nine years old will be considered.
- Hence, being mother of baby children , you are the only & fit to get full custody legally.
- If you dont want live with your husband, then take his consent for mutual divorce on the condition of custody of child.
Good luck and dont forget to rating Positively.