Ajay N S
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
2025 Answers
23 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Ajay N S
About me:

I have 16 years of practice in civil, family, property, and criminal law matters.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law

Ajay N S's Answers

  • Hi, I am married on Jan 23rd,2017. From the first on wards she refused to have sex , telling various reasons like fear,tired etc. My hometown is in Chennai and her hometown is...
  • Can anybody help me out to make an understanding agreement(mutual consent)   between me and my wife.   As she is earning upto rs.35000/- per month we have come to following...
  • Regarding 498a and DV 3 and 4 Act and Dowry

    This question was kept private.
  • My family didn't demanded a single penny before or after marriage (married 1 yr ago)and even contributed half for marriage  expenses but on wedding night my father in law  gave...
  • Webcam sex legal in india or not

    This question was kept private.
  • On the death of my father the property was transferred to my mothers name in 1985.It is still in my mothers name. we are 3 brothers and two sisters.we want the property to be...
  • My parents have a house in Kolkata. After my father died, the house was split 50:50 between me and my mother. So the current share is:- mother 75% and myself 25%.   I want to...
  • How do we go about the process of transferring the land which is in my fathers name(who passed away in june 2015) to my mothers name, we are 2 siblings, me and my brother.  what...
  • Can you please guide me in assistance in seeking help with an issue I have with a group that runs online games in India? I have paid them over $1375 US Dollars and they have...
  • RCR

    This question was kept private.

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Ajay N S
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Ajay N S

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Ajay N S.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Ajay N S