Nadeem Qureshi
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
3814 Answers
151 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0

  Talk to Nadeem Qureshi NOW!
About me:

I am a practicing advocate in Delhi and NCR for last 11 years. I am dealing with Family Law cases like Dowry case, Cruelty, Maintenance, Child Custody, DV, Criminal, Banking, DRT, Cheque Bouncing.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Business Law
  • Civil Law

Nadeem Qureshi's Answers

  • Hi  I am planning to buy a house from a 80 year old man. He has a son and daughter. The house is not ancesteral and seller constructed it on land that he bought. Property is...
  • Dear Sir/Madam,  Please refer below-mentioned URL link to capture the subject matter.    In...
  • My mother is 67 years senior citizen we are staying at metropolitan city. During our visit to our native place ( village ) my youngest uncle threatening her in front of me that...
  • Hi, I am married on Jan 23rd,2017. From the first on wards she refused to have sex , telling various reasons like fear,tired etc. My hometown is in Chennai and her hometown is...
  • Facebook chat as evidence

    This question was kept private.
  • Sir as we discussed above..the charged sheet already submitted to court.but the court didn't give any CC number still now.his next hearing is 27th April..I don't know in bail...
  • Gud evng sir,        am filed a case against my boyfriend cheated to me regarding marriage promise.he was under criminal case section 420&417..the police were submitted to...
  • I got married last year on march, and after my marriage, I experienced the worst phase of my life.  I didn't expect this, I was beaten with hands, stick, and was forcefully...
  • Hello, My name is Jitendra in 2007 year i purchased a plot in sangam vihar (Delhi) and that was on GPOA. Every process was done by my father, i even do not know who was the...
  • Learned members,    Me and my wife have agreed for MCD and to also Withdraw cases against each other.  I want to know the process to Withdraw the 498a case against me and my...

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Nadeem Qureshi
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Nadeem Qureshi

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Nadeem Qureshi.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Nadeem Qureshi NOW!