Hemant Chaudhary
Hemant Chaudhary
Advocate, delhi
1020 Answers
4 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

  Talk to Hemant Chaudhary
About me:


  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Constitutional Law

Hemant Chaudhary's Answers

  • My sister got married 8 years ago through newspaper advertisement, from these many years my father have been feeding this man, he doesn’t want to work , my father is retired now...
  • Registration of rental agreement
    This question was kept private.
  • Settlement process of FIR u/s 376,506
    This question was kept private.
  • Annulment of marriage
    This question was kept private.
  • Hi,    There were 3 brothers who bought a land of about 3 acres, 3 of them worked together and got the land, it is under the name of 3 of them. now 2 of them are dead and only 1...
  • Dear Lawyer,    Need your kind guidance on filing divorce from my wife.  We have been married since 2009 and not living together since last 2 years 3 months.  We both mutually...
  • Hello All ,    One of my friend has misplaced his divorce papers , could you please confirm how can we get another copy of it and does it require any certification or...
  • I have a criminal case on me with sections 419, 420 IPC r/w 34 IPC and 66 D IT Act-2000. There is absolutely no complainant, Police themselves have complained and raided my...
  • Wakf property
    This question was kept private.
  • My uncles have fabricated a debt acknowledgement letter. The debtor in this case is my father against whom the civil case was filed and now that he is deceased they have...

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Hemant Chaudhary
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Hemant Chaudhary

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Hemant Chaudhary.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Hemant Chaudhary