Jaswant Singh

Jaswant Singh

Advocate, Gurugram
930 Answers
2 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Licensed for 7 years
Fluent in Hindi, English
About Advocate Jaswant Singh

I am an MBA (HRM & MKT), BBA, LL.B qualified. I am practising at Gurugram District Courts, District Courts at Nuh, Sub Divisional Judicial Court at Sohna since 2017 as an Advocate on regular basis. I focuse on achieving a social equilibrium, so as to ensure the legal security and sanctity for my client along with keeping with terms with the rules of law and justice, as per the courts of Indian Law.

I provide legal services in the matters of :
• Civil Law
• Crimina law
• Consumer Cases
• Succession Certificate
• Family & Divorce Law
• Cheque Bounce Cases(Sec 138)
• Recovery of Payments
• Motor Vehicles Act
• Motor Vehicle Accidents Matters
• Personal Injuries
• House & Estate/Property Litigation
• Corporate Law
• Partnership Deeds and Disputes
• Insurance Claims
• Wills & Probate
• Testimony
• GST Registration
• GST Return Filing
• RC Registration & Transfer
• Property Registration &
• Legal Drafting like Drafting Agreements,
Business Contracts, Lease, Will etc.

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Civil Law
Name change, Date of birth issues, Aadhar card issues, Legal notice, Civil cases, Civil disputes, Loans, Recovery of money, Motor accident, Right to information, Summary suit, Insurance, Other civil matters, Defamation
Business Law
Business contracts, Arbitration
Employment, Leave, Salary and pension, Termination, Relieving letter, Disciplinary proceedings, Other labour issues
Property Law
Rights of sons/daughters/wife, Legal heir, Legal heirship certificate, Buying property, Selling property, Partition of property, Tenant/landlord/eviction, Neighbour issues, Sale agreement, Sale deed, Gift deed, Muslim law, Deed of family settlement, Succession certificate, Succession of property, Power of attorney, Wills and trusts, Builder issues
Family Law
Marriage, Divorce, Alimony and maintenance, Restitution of conjugal rights, Judicial separation, Domestic violence, 498a, Child custody, Annulment of marriage, Other family matters
Criminal Law
Cheque bounce, Fraud/Default, Forgery/Cheating, Breach of trust, FIR, Bail/Anticipatory Bail, Other criminal matters
Consumer Law
Consumer forum, Consumer protection, Other consumer issues
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Jaswant Singh's recent answers
Office location
District Courts
Gurugram 122001
Get legal help now
Other Consumer Lawyers
Kiran N. Murthy
Advocate, Bangalore
1298 Answers
194 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Tathagata Sarkar
Advocate, Kolkata
12 Answers

4.0 on 5.0

Shitanshu Kumar Gaur
Advocate, New Delhi
44 Answers

Not rated