S J Mathew
S J Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1987 Answers
79 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to S J Mathew
About me:

Practices currently in Mumbai High Court and courts in Thane District in Maharashtra.Have a total of 16 years of practice.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Labour
  • Constitutional Law

S J Mathew's Answers

  • I am an Indian citizen married in India as per Hindu Marriage Act in Dec 2015. We lived together for 6 months in the US and I sent my spouse back to India due to  diacovery of...
  • I am awaiting for Final dues from previous organization. The company had terminated my services while I was serving notice, the company hadnt given acceptance on the resignation...
  • Emaar MGF is refusing to pay compensation for delay in possession of emerald floors at Sec 65 Gurgaon on pretext of delay in making payments . The project is delayed by more...
  • This matter is regarding allotment of car parking by the Managing committee (MC) of Housing Cooperative Society in Mumbai.    There are few parking slots available but MC is not...
  • Dear Sir ,     My Grandfather transferred his house to my grandmother before passing away through an arbitration decree.   The Decree was not registered. My Grandfather passed...
  • Cruel behaviour of wife

    This question was kept private.
  • I worked with a company for 3 years and left the company after serving notice period and submitted all NOC forms and even I got my relieving letter from them. As per rules I...
  • I am married since 27/02/2015 . My husband and his family mentally tortured me demanding money and tries to dominate me every way they can.  They interfere in all my chores snd...
  • We, want to buy a factory and buyer is demanding 50% advance against signing of Agreement  and possession after 1 month against full payment. We have doubt that in case he get a...
  • Dear Sirs,  In pre-launch stage I had booked a 2 BHK flat on 3rd floor in Karad, (Dist-Satara, MH) in March-2012. Total building is designed for 4 floor. Total cost of my 2BHK...

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like S J Mathew
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Talk to S J Mathew

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with S J Mathew.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to S J Mathew