Shashidhar S. Sastry
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1593 Answers
103 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Advocate Shashidhar S. Sastry
About me:

I have been practicing as an Advocate since 2002 in Bangalore and dealing with property matters like Legal Opinion, Documentation, Registration of Property, Family matters-divorce, Business Law, Constitutional law, Service matters, Labour, etc..

  • Family Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law
  • Labour
  • Constitutional Law

Shashidhar S. Sastry's Answers

  • I have flat in Pune which I intend to sell. The buyer has to get home loan. So he has offered to pay a token amount and make an agreement with me.This agreement he will submit...
  • Remarrige
    This question was kept private
  • Divorce filed in India - can spouse file divorce in U.S.
    This question was kept private
  • Female(wife) divorced from husband...later gave birth to one baby boy...after few days she died..the brought up of boy has done by his maternal grand mother(females...
  • Procedure for will
    This question was kept private
  • Mother property
    This question was kept private
  • Hi ,  Hindu succession action 2005 amendment inforced on 9th Sept 2005 and I have read in case of CIVIL APPEAL NO.7217 OF 2013-PRAKASH & ORS.Vs PHULAVATI & ORS. that both...
  • If in General Power of Attorney, It is specifically mentioned, agent can execute sale deed only. Can he enter into agreement to sell also, even when the power to do so is not...
  • Hello,    My father had created a Will in which he willed his property (2 homes) to his Wife (my mother). This is a self-acquired property of my Father. This is Will...
  • M/s Purvankara held an exhibition in Bangalore in September 2017. M/s Purvankara offer a 18 month interest refund/discount for bookings done during the exhibition.      I showed...

Ask a lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Shashidhar S. Sastry
Second Line
  Ask a lawyer

Talk to Shashidhar S. Sastry

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Shashidhar S. Sastry.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Advocate Shashidhar S. Sastry