If the T & C of your appointment says so.
I gave 30 days notice period to my company and they asked me to leave on same day. Am I entitled to receive notice period money? As they dont want me to serve notice period
If the T & C of your appointment says so.
this is basically governed by your terms and conditions in the offer letter when you joined the company. if in the terms and conditions it is mentioned that the notice period can be waived off without any payment then you are not entitled for any money. else you may make a representation as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the offer letter and claim the money.
This depends on terms of appointment letter. I don`t think on your instance to resign, company bound to pay you notice period, this happens when company terminates without letting serve notice period.
If you are serving any less than 30 days of notice period, the days you are not working are adjusted with your salary amount. Depends on the agreement between you and the employer. Usually there will be notice period of 1 month, 2 months, and or 3 months. During notice period employee will be busy searching new job.
The appointment is governed by the employment terms and the appointment and offer letter . The condition has to be studies further in case you have tendered resignation essentially company can waive of the period and not bound to pay salary.
You'll be entitled to a month's salary in lieu of the notice period, if its Stipulated in your joining agreement which you had sogned during joining of the company.
No you are not entitled for the same.
Allowing you to serve or not serve the notion period is their discretion.
Had they been terminating you then only you would have been liable for the salary of notice period.
It entirely depends upon the contract that you have signed with the company. However, it is rare that in such cases the notice period money is not stipulated in the money. But nonetheless, it would be just a guess to say so. The Contract is the cradle of all obligations of the company against you.
You claim your notice period salary from the company and in case the you're not be just file FIR in the police station against the HR managers
Yes. You are entitled to in normal conditions but if your employment agreement states otherwise then you are not entitled to.
Yes you are entitled to the notice period amount if the terms and conditions of employment.agreement mentions that both party should serve notice of period of one month. If there Is clause to that effect you can surely claim the salary for the period of 30 days.
It is at discretion of company to waive notice period
You would not be paid any salary for one month
Yes, you are entitled to salary in lieu of this notice period.
You will be able to receive notice period salary if you have given notice in proper way.
1) If you have given resignation and accepted by company than company may has released you on same day, so you can't ask for to serve notice period.
1. If there is a clause of notice period in the appointment order on either side, then you are entitled to salary for 30 days, in view of unilateral decision of the employer in not letting you to serve the mandatory notice period.
2. Claim for the notice period salary from the employer and if the employer refuses to pay your legitimate due, send a legal notice for the same.
1. Do you have in writing the communication from the company through which you were asked to leave on the same day?
2. You gave the notice to the employer about your intention to leave the company. It is the discretion of the employer to allow you to serve the notice period or waive it altogether. If it chooses to wave it altogether then you are not entitled to notice period pay as notice of resignation was given by you and not the bank coupled with the bank not taking your services for the notice period. Hence, you are not entitled to notice period pay, albeit you are entitled to full and final settlement for the services rendered by you.
If you have given 30 days notice period and not able to serve the company during notice period,, it is you who has got to pay money in lieu of the notice period.
If company has not demanded the money in lie of notice period, why do you bother about it, if you claim any money from them it will backfire and you may be required to pay that amount, think it over.