Anilesh Tewari
Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, Lucknow
158 Answers
1 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Anilesh Tewari
About me:

Anilesh Tewari has been practising and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law
  • Labour
  • Constitutional Law

Anilesh Tewari's Answers

  • We are a partnership firm (roller flour mill) engaged in manufacturing atta ,suji, maida. we were having a term loan and working capital facility with state bank of India and...
  • Hi, I am Partner in a Manpower Recruitment Firm. We have signed No Poaching/No Soliciting Agreements with few of our clients in similar business. We do not target employees of...
  • Adultery by wife
    This question was kept private.
  • My builder has given possession since 2013 but the flats are still not registered in individual names. During possession the builder collected 3.09% as service tax, however now...
  • Can I file DVC and 498a against my husband?
    This question was kept private.
  • I have received a below mention notice -  I had cancelled services of Reliance Data Card in month of May 2016, still they keep charging me till month of July 2016 .     need...
  • Dear sir/madam                       i have file a case in bilaspur high court for regulization from contract appointment inn technical education in june 2016. after some issue...
  • Eviction of tenant
    This question was kept private.
  • Can my family approach my ex-GF to quash cyber crime case?
    This question was kept private.
  • Divorce from wife
    This question was kept private.

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Anilesh Tewari
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Anilesh Tewari

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Anilesh Tewari.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Anilesh Tewari