1. Given the history of violence and harassment done by my brother, will he be evicted until court finishes partition?
You can apply injunction but its court discretion to pass such an order by perusing evidence tendered buy you before the court
2. Is there any way that we can give money for his part of share and buy his share through court?
If he is ready to sell the share then you can buy other wise you could not
3. If court does not evict him, will the house be locked down so that no one has access to the house till there is a partition?
No.its court discretion to pass such an order
4. He also sold one of the vehicle in my father's name after his death. Only God knows how he was able to do so.Is there anything we can do about that?
You can make complainant before police .
5. We have other properties from our grandfather which he is enjoying on his own after my father's death. We will definitely file a partition suit.Is there any way that the property can be sealed till court divides the property?
File a partition suit