Shivendra Pratap Singh
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
2752 Answers
41 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0

  Talk to Shivendra Pratap Singh
About me:

Practising at Lucknow bench of High Court Allahabad.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law
  • Constitutional Law

Shivendra Pratap Singh's Answers

  • Annul / Nullify a marriage

    This question was kept private.
  • I got Marriage Certificate Issued from Tis Hazari just 2 days back, There is a minor mistake in my wife's address , She is from Faridabad, address in Marriage Certificate says...
  • We have one piece of small plot in Nuzvid, Andhra Pradesh which is an ancestral property. In 2013, one buyer wanted to buy the plot and approached our relatives in the town...
  • Pagdi shop tenancy transfer

    This question was kept private.
  • Hi,    My wife had filed 498a, DV and 406; three cases against me.   We entered into compromise and filed for MCD. 406 and DV case was withdrawn on the same day and I have given...
  • Sir,    We belongs to Bihar ancestrally but living in Haryana since 30 years and having all documents except cast certificate. My father is in small business in Haryana. We have...
  • In 1992, my grandfather had donated a pice of land to an educational trust and the said agreement was registered. However, the school became non-operational in 1995 and the land...
  • The property is in joint name of my now deceased husband and myself. I want to sell:  1. Do I need consent from my 2 children ( adults)   2.Do I need to file for...
  • Sub registrar cancel the pending registration

    This question was kept private.
  • Distribution of property

    This question was kept private.

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Shivendra Pratap Singh
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Shivendra Pratap Singh

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Shivendra Pratap Singh.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Shivendra Pratap Singh