IA Application for Residential Accommodation & Injunction for Alienation of House
At the outset, I got married in 2014. Thereafter, myself my wife and my parents were in the same house which is co-owned by me & my father. Due my wife's fancies, whims & also my MIL's crazy ideas having no given option I'd move to different rented house to save my marriage which was just less than a year.
Once I moved to an rented house, level of torture increased on me both physically & mentally, we were hardly there about 6 months. Since I lost all hopes, I'd moved out of rented house and started staying in a PG for an year and a half. During this time I'd to kept paying the rent for no reason and my wife also moved to her parents house in the same city.
After paying rent for 1.5 years staying away, I'd vacated the house and started staying in a different rented house alone. Only DV case is filed against me on Jan 2017, now in DV my wife has applied for IA towards for Residential Accommodation at my parents residence & Injunction for Alienation of House (also provided a copy of Purchase deed which has my name too).
1. What are the possibilities of the orders that can be passed against me? We have already submitted our objection to court, Pending for IA Hearing.
2. Should I convey to court that she can stay at my new rented house? But that will help her to file fake 498a case against me which was threatening me from a long time even when we were together.
3. If court deny's IA for Injunction on Alienating the House can she go to Civil Court?
4. During mediation she was insisting me to take her back as all her friends and relatives are speaking bad about her. However I didn't find any changes in her, she was rude and aggressive just like earlier.
5. What should be my further plan of actions?
Note: Till date no Maintenance has been granted to her.
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law
Thanks for your Valuable inputs.
I'm thinking about reconciliation too, try and give another chance to workout my marriage if it can be saved instead. Can I try with certain conditions implicit on her:
1. She should agree for a counselling from a professional where in i'll also be part of counselling to save our marriage
2. She shouldn't involve in my finances especially on my spending for my parents as they are old and suffering from various health related ailments
3. She shouldn't harm me physically or mentally, she needs to adjust with my financial capacity and not to expect high dreams of touching sky
If it goes well, i guess both of us will be happy. However if it doesn't what consequences will I be required face in future?
Asked 3 years ago