Aveek Bose

Aveek Bose

Advocate, Kolkata
935 Answers
4 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Check-mark-grayLicensed for 13 years
Check-mark-grayFluent in Hindi, English, Bengali
About Advocate Aveek Bose

I have been practising and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.​

I provide services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, corporate laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

I work extensively throughout the entire jurisdiction of West Bengal in all District Courts and even at Supreme Court of India and various High Courts and all District Courts across the territorial jurisdiction of India.​

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Family Law
Marriage, Divorce, Alimony and maintenance, Restitution of conjugal rights, Judicial separation, Domestic violence, 498a, Child custody, Annulment of marriage, Muslim law, Other family matters
Civil Law
Consumer forum, Name change, Passport issues, Date of birth issues, Aadhar card issues, Legal notice, Civil cases, Civil disputes, Banking, Loans, Recovery of money, Motor accident, Medical negligence, Defamation, Right to information, Other civil matters
Criminal Law
Cheque bounce, Fraud/Default, Forgery/Cheating, Breach of trust, Bail/Anticipatory Bail, Police action, Other criminal matters
Income tax, Property tax, Capital gains tax, Other tax issues
  • Allahabad High Court

  • Bombay High Court

  • Bombay High Court (Nagpur Bench)

  • Calcutta High Court

  • Delhi High Court

  • Gauhati High Court

  • Gujarat High Court

  • Himachal Pradesh High Court

  • Hyderabad High Court

  • Jharkhand High Court

  • Karnataka High Court

  • Kerala High Court

  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

  • Madras High Court

  • Patna High Court

  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

  • Rajasthan High Court

  • Rajasthan High Court (Jaipur Bench)

  • Sikkim High Court

  • Supreme Court of India

  • Uttarakhand High Court

Aveek Bose's recent answers
  • For null & void of marriage
    Answered 13 hours ago
  • Divorce related
    Answered 5 days ago
  • Divorce related
    Answered 5 days ago
  • Legal divorce
    Answered 5 days ago
  • Legal divorce
    Answered 5 days ago
  • Harassment and blackmailing
    Answered 7 days ago
  • Delay in filing FIR in false sexual harassment case
    Answered 7 days ago
  • Father's name
    Answered 11 days ago
  • Father's name
    Answered 11 days ago
Office location
12, Old Post Office Street,
Ground Floor
Kolkata 700001
Get legal help now
Other lawyers in Kolkata
Rajdeep Majumder
Advocate, Kolkata
29 Answers
1 Consultation

4.0 on 5.0

Swarupananda Neogi
Advocate, Kolkata
1030 Answers
2 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Somnath Roy Chowdhury
Advocate, Kolkata
1 Answer

Not rated