1. If your husband does not pay EMI, his loan account will become NPA and the Bank will initiate SARFAESI Action by which the said house will be taken over by the Bank for selling it to realise the outstanding amount,
2. When the house is ortgaged with the Bank, the said POA is of no use,
3. You can negotiate with the Bank to transfer the loan on your name for which your husband shall have to file an application,
4. If you become the borrower, then with the permission of the Bank you can transfer the ownership of the property in your name through the said POA,
5. Afte the property is transferred in your name, you can continue to pay the EMI,
6. You can thereafter file a maintenance petition claiming maintenance for your children.