Minansu Bhadra
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
268 Answers
25 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

  Talk to Minansu Bhadra
About me:

Practicing lawyer at Kolkata.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law
  • Constitutional Law

Minansu Bhadra's Answers

  • Eligibility of accused's children for jobs
    This question was kept private.
  • Property against will
    This question was kept private.
  • Hello every one my name is Ajay. I am doing a small business. I got married with this lady in Nov 2014 she is a welfare officer in ministry of women and child development just...
  • Dear Sir, i wish to know the minimum advance amount or percentage against sale value of a property, that has to be paid to the seller or can be demanded by the seller at the...
  • Wife left me in 1996, submitted petition for maintenance in 2009 after 15 years of her desertion, ordered to pay maintenance Rs.5000 per month in December, 2014, paying...
  • Dear sir,  i am planning  to purchase a house.its joint property of NRI couple living in USA.WIFE gave GPA to HUSBAND.GPA is stamped by a USA notary.on GPA there exists local...
  • Hi, this is to inform you that we were 4 member in our family me my elder brother and my father and mother. there was a house in the name of my mother now after my mother died...
  • Sale of joint property
    This question was kept private.
  • Person got  diverse  in  USA  one  and half   year back    due  to some person  advise  he applied diverse  in india  and  so far  girl not  given any counter already  8 months ...
  • Grand daughters share in property
    This question was kept private.

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Minansu Bhadra
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Minansu Bhadra

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Minansu Bhadra.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Minansu Bhadra