Pradeep Bharathipura
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4204 Answers
153 Consultations

4.3 on 5.0

  Talk to Pradeep Bharathipura
About me:

I am an advocate in Bangalore, practicing in High Court, City Civil Courts, Family Courts and Magistrate Courts, doing both civil and criminal matters.

  • Family Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Intellectual Property

Pradeep Bharathipura's Answers

  • Hi,    So I am a professional working at Bangalore, aged 27. My girlfriend's father has a problem with us getting together just because we belong to different castes. To keep...
  • I have booked a flat in Bangalore from a reputed builder in Apr'14.  The possession date in sale deed is mentioned as Apr'16 with 6 months of grace period.  I have taken loan...
  • Divorce petition
    This question was kept private.
  • I was riding a motorcycle. A drunk person was crossing the road and was not in senses. I tried to avoid him but could not. My bike hit that person and he collapsed on the road....
  • I had purchased an apartment from Samruddhi Realty at their Rhythm project off Hennur Road in Bangalore. The construction has been mired with delays with the handover date, of...
  • Property rate
    This question was kept private.
  • I have lost my property papers during house shifting. i have some copies but no ADM/ index-2 . I have tried to trace it with registrar office but no records were found. builder...
  • NRI divorce
    This question was kept private.
  • I live in the United States. My ex-husband and I bought a flat in Bangalore in 2004 - the property deed and loan documents have both our names on it. We gave the power of...
  • What to do if accussed falsely of 498a

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Pradeep Bharathipura
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Pradeep Bharathipura

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Pradeep Bharathipura.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Pradeep Bharathipura