Your written submissions are showing that you are subjected to cruelty from your husband
- Hence, you should know , that legally you are having following right :-
1.As per law, A wife has the right to claim decent living standards and basic comforts of life from her husband. Hence for claiming the maintenance, you can file a petition under section 125 CrPc.
- Your husband is under legal obligation to provide the same to you at any cost, even he is working or not.
2.Law entitles wives a basic right to reside in the matrimonial/ home, whether the house owned by her husband or his parents, a rented property or officially provided to him.
- Hence, for claiming your residential right, medical expenses etc, and also for teaching a lesson to the family members of your husband, who subjected you torture & harassment, you can file a petition under the provisions of Domestic Violence Act.
3. As per the Supreme Court, A wife has complete ownership rights over all her Streedhan, the gifts and money given to her before and after marriage. The denial of Streedhan to the wife makes the husband and in-laws liable for criminal charges.
- And further, if the husband or his family members subjected a woman to cruelty for the dowry demand, then they can be booked under Section 498-A.
- You can lodge a written complaint against your husband, in the Women cell/Mahila Police, after mentioning all the details of torture & harassment.
- The women cell firstly will try to reconcile the dispute , otherwise, they will lodge an FIR against all the person, who subjected you cruelty. .
- If you dont want to create any problem for your husband , and simply wants divorce , then take his consent for mutual divorce with the condition of custody of child.
- If not agree for the same , then file a divorce petition on the ground of cruelty and extra marital affairs of the husband .