Atulay Nehra
Atulay Nehra
Advocate, Noida
927 Answers
31 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

  Talk to Advocate Atulay Nehra NOW!
About me:

Legal consultant with expertise in matters pertaining to criminal, civil, divorce, matrimonial, and property. Practicing in courts of Delhi (Distt & High court), and Noida (Greater Noida)

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law

Atulay Nehra's Answers

  • Maintenance under domestic violence and 498A
    This question was kept private
  • Buying resale property in Mumbai owner has 1 Cr home loan pending
    This question was kept private
  • I have had a health issue prior to marriage & i was practically stable for 3 years. Recently i got ill and went thru heart procedure; in between my wife and her parents have...
  • Capital gaIns tax exemption on property
    This question was kept private
  • A residential flat is jointly held by my father,mother,me & my wife,with 25% share each,my father has four father died without any will thereof. I want to know whether...
  • A person gave a cheque to me to the amount he owed to me as he bought AC and Grocerries in Metro Hyderabad. I paid to both purchases happened in March 2017.    He gave me cheque...
  • I am currently in USA on a VISA. I plan to settle here permanently first by getting green card then by naturalized citizenship.  I am planning to divorce my wife in USA. I...
  • 1. Can a criminal case be filed against wife for assaulting husband and mother-in-law?     2. Which is the IPC section applicable?     3. What is the process of filling such...
  • Property rights of divorced wife after ex husband passes away
    This question was kept private
  • Dear,    We got married in 2009 and it was a love marriage.I know my husband since childhood and he was then a very possessive,caring husband until my inlaws arrival in Belgium...

Ask a lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Atulay Nehra
Second Line
  Ask a lawyer

Talk to Atulay Nehra

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Atulay Nehra.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Advocate Atulay Nehra NOW!