• Domestic violence and dowry

meri sadi 2009 mai hui . aur mere husband mujhe marte pitate hai . mujhe ek ladki hai . aur wo log mujhe mere mummy papa ke ghar chor diye hai . aur kehta hai mujhe divorce do mujhe dusri sadi karni hai . aur nhi to hamre demand ko pura karo
Asked 10 years ago in Family Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

8 Answers

You can lodge a complaint to the Police and file a case in Judicial Magistrate Court for cruelty and physical assault.You can also file a maintenance case against your husband for maintenance yourself and your child.You can take help from Women Commission in your State.

Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
444 Answers
31 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Hi. you can lodge police complaint for domestic violence act, and you can also get the help from women's help line...........they will help you to dealing with these matter.

Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
5604 Answers
336 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

DV case file karo aapne husband ke against . court aapko protection order defa . aap maintenance bhi mang sakhte ho . aur ghar me rehne ki permission bhi .

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
94933 Answers
7575 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File complaint in women cell of your area and a complaint under section-12 of DV act in court of jurisdiction ,court will provide you residence order and appoint a protection officer for you.

Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

File a police complaint against your husband in the police station nearest to your house. He can be arrested and put behind bars if there is any evidence forthcoming of his culpability. Apart from this file a case under Domestic Violence Act seeking the right to residence and maintenance from your husband. It is his bounden duty to provide sufficient finances to you.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Domestic Violence ki complaint file karo aur apna evam apni bachhi ke liye maintenance DV ke under aur 125 Cr PC ke under apne pati se lene ki court me application do.

Fateh Chand Sharma
Advocate, Noida
86 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

Aap unke khilaf dahej ki demand ka, aur maarpit ka mukadma dalo apne yahan, iske alawa aap gharelu hinsa aur maintenance ka bhi mukadma daal sakti hai.

behtar hoga kisi vakil se milo jo aapke area me rahta ho.

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
6307 Answers
302 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

u can file police case for dowery demand along with marpeet, apart from this u can file domestic violence case in which u can seek maintenance, protection order, residence order etc

Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer