Rajeev Bari
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

  Talk to Advocate Rajeev Bari
About me:

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law

Rajeev Bari's Answers

  • Agreement to sell - enforceability
    This question was kept private
  • An affected party got annoyed with an order of presiding-officer(PO).He nursed animosity towards PO ,.He didn't file any appeal against PO's order.Instead party started...
  • Got furniture possession letter afterbooking the flat 3years back. Basis that 50% people have occupied their flats. There are 5 buildings & he plans to construct some more...
  • I and my brother are co-owners of a house which has been partitioned long back. I now want to dispose of my part of the house but my brother is warning off prospective buyers...
  • Dear sir,    Me and my brother jointly owns a flat in pune, we have taken the loan from SBI and the  loan is also on joint name. Now my brother wants to take his seperate house...
  • I am a teacher at Delhi. I am earning Rs. 40000/- per month. I was not happy with my husband. I filed a complaint with CWC Police Cell in April 2009. In May 2009 I stated to CWC...
  • Sir,    My 80 year old widow grandmother (Mother's mother) is a Christian (Roman Catholic) by birth and an only daughter to her parents (both deceased). Following her father's...
  • My Grand-Father had 4 Sons (A,B,C,D) and 3 daughters, after his death the elder son (A) had the land papers with him, now the elder son (A) has 2 sons 1 daughter viz a1, a2, a3,...
  • Agreement to sell - enforceability
    This question was kept private
  • Legal guardianship of child
    This question was kept private

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Rajeev Bari
Second Line
  Ask a lawyer

Talk to Rajeev Bari

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Rajeev Bari.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Advocate Rajeev Bari