Avdhesh Chaudhary

Avdhesh Chaudhary

Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Check-mark-grayLicensed for 16 years
About Advocate Avdhesh Chaudhary

I am practicing lawyer at district court Gautambudhnagar (NOIDA and Greater NOIDA). I am looking after different cases of criminal, family disputes like divorce, cheques bounce under 138 of NI act.

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Family Law
Criminal Law
Avdhesh Chaudhary's recent answers
Office location
Chamber No. 486, Gali no. 10, Distt. Court, Surajppur
G-307, Gamma-2
Greater Noida 201308
Get legal help now
Other Criminal Lawyers
R Aditya
Advocate, Delhi
68 Answers
1 Consultation

5.0 on 5.0

Manoj Kumar Shrivastava
Advocate, Indore

Not rated

Advocate, NEW DELHI
4 Answers

4.0 on 5.0