Fateh Chand Sharma
Fateh Chand Sharma
Advocate, Noida
86 Answers
1 Consultation

4.7 on 5.0

  Talk to Advocate Fateh Chand Sharma
About me:

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Civil Law

Fateh Chand Sharma's Answers

  • - Marriage - September 2008 at Arya Samaj without knowledge of Parents in a 1.5months courtship period  - Age of Girl at marriage - 26, Boy - 21 in 2008  - Both working during...
  • Hello Sir,    I had a arya samaj mandir marriage in 2012, it was a love marriage and my husband had hidden it from his parents, though they knew about our affair and knew that...
  • I am a Canadian Citizen and on a recent trip to India,I  met, fell in love with, agreed to marry and engaged in intercourse.  Due to sudden illness and change in my travel plans...
  • Please advice if case of any agreement with company & service provider, Which date will be considered as effective date of agreement either on the date it got made,signed &...
  • My wife complain in caw cell against me and my mother which are totally false and baseless now my wife ready to withdraw allegation against  me what should I do make safe for...
  • Case file in gurgaon haryana against me under 138NI. police gave me a notice but I could not present in court. Now what I do and how I know next court date.
  • I m married for 1 year. From the very first day I had problem witj her. Now she left my home. Now she got job in kendriya vidyalaya in another city. Now she refused to come...
  • My gradfather purchased a property in 1933 vide registry now my gradfather died in 1979 leaving 4 sons & two daughters & wife In 1988 my gradmother died and in the same year we...
  • Respected Sir,  I got married in the end of 2012. In starting eveything was good. But just after 2-3 months, my husband started behaving badly. He used to give all his time to...
  • if a gift is not accepted by donee then can it be converted into a will if it fulfills all other essential requirements?

Ask a lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Fateh Chand Sharma
Second Line
  Ask a lawyer

Talk to Fateh Chand Sharma

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Fateh Chand Sharma.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Advocate Fateh Chand Sharma