• Divorce

In mutual consent divorce can wife take expenses which was spent on wedding?
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Hindu
In mutual divorce the spouses have the right to settle all the issues through a consensus. Needless to add that it takes within its realm the expenditure spent on marriage.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

sure only of the other party also agrees that us your husband agrees to pay it. or else you have to file a regular petition for divorce and claim the amount. however you have to prove with necessary documents that you have spent so much of amount. it you cannot provide necessary documents than you will fail
Ananth Kumar
Advocate, Bangalore
122 Answers
61 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

in mutual consent divorce consent terms are filed by the parties . if your husband i s agreeable you can claim marriage expenses . other wise you wont get marriage expenses in MCD
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47766 Answers
2833 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, it is a mutual consent divorce what are the terms and conditions agreed between the parties according to that terms the marriage will be dissolved.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

mutual divorce is only possible when both the parties mutually agrees to all term and condition.if you do not agree for it then it means that mutually you have not agreed to terms and condition and in that case mutual divorce will not be possible
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Mutual divorce is on mutually agreed terms between wife and husband both.  Not only the weding expenses but more amount may be demanded by you but it depends on other side whether it agrees or not.
Fateh Chand Sharma
Advocate, Noida
86 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

mutual divorce is only possible  when both the parties agreed if any parties not agree  then it  not possible.
Deepak Rao
Advocate, Delhi
15 Answers

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer