• Complain in caw cell

My wife complain in caw cell against me and my mother which are totally false and baseless now my wife ready to withdraw allegation against  me what should I do make safe for future that she not to take any false allegation in future
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
why is she ready to withdraw,what are the terms on the basis of which she has withdrawn,why did she filed case in CAW,kindly explain in details for proper advice
then ask her to give in writing in front of CAW that she had filed a false complaint in CAW and she has sorted out her all differences with you and that she is going with you without any pressure from any body and will not repeat this again,
While withdrawing complaint she can mention reason for doing so. Although it would have no value as she can always go back over claiming that she said so under pressure but her conduct would save you trouble if it happens again in future.
since your wife is willing to with draw the complaint she can mention that since all disputes are resolved and she is desireous of retruning to her matrimonial home the complaint  be allowed to be with drawn . she will obviously not mention that complaint she filed was a false complaint .
Legally speaking, she may assign any reason for withdrawing her complaint, but this will not preclude her from filing in future any fresh complaint against you. Withdrawal of a complaint does not put an embargo on the right of a person to file a fresh complaint. So you should not stress much on what reason she should assign while withdrawing her false complaint. You should heave a sigh of relief that she has of now withdrawn her complaint from CAW cell.
execute a MOU with her and file the same before CAW cell and settle the matter amicably.
Already  well advised by Mr Ajay Sethi and Mr Ashis Devessar.
Fateh Chand Sharma
just prepare family settelment deed n filed before cwc.
  u just told her that she except her fault n filed a false complaint  before cwc this helps u in future.
Deepak Rao
 It is advisable that she withdraw her complaint but if the withdrawal is on the basis of the comprise or settlement  you agree before the Cell, it will not prove your innocence. Draft a compromise petition and  in that mention that she withdraws her legations and ready to go to her matrimonial home on her own. There is no way that she will tell the cell that she filed a false case or complaint.