Thresiamma G. Mathew

Thresiamma G. Mathew

Advocate, Mumbai
1642 Answers
212 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Licensed for 26 years
Fluent in Hindi, English, Malayalam
About Advocate Thresiamma G. Mathew

Practicing for past 21 years.
I am practicing in Mumbai &Thane, district & sessions courts and Bombay High Court.

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Family Law
Divorce, Alimony and maintenance, Restitution of conjugal rights, Judicial separation, Domestic violence, 498a, Child custody, Annulment of marriage, Muslim law, Other family matters
Criminal Law
Cheque bounce, Fraud/Default, Forgery/Cheating, Breach of trust, FIR, Bail/Anticipatory Bail, Police action, Cybercrime, Trespass, Other criminal matters
Property Law
Rights of sons/daughters/wife, Legal heir, Legal heirship certificate, Buying property, Selling property, Partition of property, Tenant/landlord/eviction, Neighbour issues, Sale agreement, Sale deed, Gift deed, Muslim law, Relinquishment deed, Deed of family settlement, Succession certificate, Succession of property, Power of attorney, Builder issues, Wills and trusts, SARFAESI action by bank, DRT/DRAT, Other property matters
Civil Law
Name change, Passport issues, Date of birth issues, Aadhar card issues, PAN card issues, Legal notice, Civil cases, Civil disputes, Customs/Excise/FEMA, Banking, Loans, Recovery of money, Motor accident, Medical negligence, Defamation, Right to information, Summary suit, Insurance, International law, Immigration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Other civil matters
Employment, Leave, Salary and pension, Termination, Relieving letter, Disciplinary proceedings, Other labour issues
Consumer Law
Consumer forum, Consumer protection, Other consumer issues
  • Bombay High Court

Recent cases handled
Type of case
1 Oct 2017
Family Law
divorce for husband on cruelty grounds
1 Oct 2017
Property Law
summary civil suit against builder
just begun
1 Oct 2017
Criminal Law
anticipatory bail in 498A for family of 5
bail granted
1 Oct 2017
Business Law
civil suit against one of the partner
summons stage
1 Sep 2017
suit for reinstatement and arrears due
settlement initiated
1 Aug 2017
Civil Law
injunction suit against the builder on going construction
injunction granted
Thresiamma G. Mathew's recent answers
Office location
T.G.Mathew&Associates, Advocates, office No.120, 1st Floor, Latiff park, above pizza hut, Mira Road East, Thane-401107
Mumbai 401017
Get legal help now
Other lawyers in Mumbai
Anita Hiranandani
Advocate, Mumbai
11 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

Parwez Ahmed Siddiqui
Advocate, Mumbai
2 Answers

4.0 on 5.0

Sukumar Jadhav
Advocate, Mumbai
33 Answers

Not rated