1. The basic documents wherein it takes huge problem in changing the name, is Passport, School leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, educational certificate etc.,
2. All these certificate carry your name as Mahamad Parvez,
3. If you had desired to retain the abovre name and change the name Parvez to Mohgamad Parvez, things would have been easy for you,
4. In the event you could have applied for those documents afresh as Mahamad Parvez with an Affidavit,
5. Since, you want the otherway round, you shall have to file a declaratory suit before the Court praying for the declaration that your name is actually Parvez which has been wrongly mentioned as Mohamad Parvez in some of your documents also praying for a direction upon the Passport officer, State School Board, Educational Authorities, Corporation/Municipality issuing birth certificate to rectify your name recorded with them and issue fresh certificates mentioning your name as Parvez.