Subash M R
Subash M R
Advocate, Bangalore
176 Answers
8 Consultations

3.6 on 5.0

  Talk to Advocate Subash M R
About me:

am having over 15 years of law practice in both civil and criminal laws like contract,consumer,labour,IPC and Cr PC.

  • Family Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Labour

Subash M R's Answers

  • Hi,  We are trying to buy agricultural land in Karnataka. My father belongs to an agricultural family. However, his income from non-agricultural sources is more than 2 lakh per...
  • in 1984 my father purchased and constructed a house and named to my mother who is a house wife. 2 years back father passed away. after three months of his death my mother...
  • I'm working in IT aged 28. I got married in June 22nd [arranged marriage]. My wife aged 22 . Both are B.E graduate. My take home is 20K after subracting all EMIs and other...
  • I had been married in 2000 & having a Son 13 yrs old.My wife  staying separately with son for more than 4 yrs She is the only daughter & staying with her mother. belongs to well...
  • Hi ,  I bought a Plot in 2007 and got this property registered in joint name of self and spouse . This registration was done by  my friend whom I had given the GPA. This GPA...
  • Query on written statement
    This question was kept private
  • Sir,  My father had a sel acquired land in Bangalore.We are 3 sons and 2 daughters. Last year the property was partitioned in 3 parts -My father,myself and my my...
  • Hello Advocates,     My name is Smitha, I have a basic question about Hindu Succession Law.     We are two daughters for my mother, she no longer live, died 10 years ago.     My...
  • sir/my father bequeathed a regd will of self acquired  house property to me(4th son)and my brother (5th and last son) divided shares equally 2 parts with sole rights in 1982.he...
  • My father passed away 10 years ago and granted his home to my mother but also stipulated that after she passes away, the house is to be divided equally between my brother and...

Ask a lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Subash M R
Second Line
  Ask a lawyer

Talk to Subash M R

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Subash M R.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Advocate Subash M R