1. You can file Partition suit for your portion of the house.
2. If the WILL is upheld then the Court may ask both of you to pay Rs.22,500/ + admissible bank rate of interest till payment is made to your other 3 brothers & 2 sisters.
3. Since the matter is sub-judice, it is incorrect to transfer your share in the property to your daughter and as you have stated that you have executed Gift Deed in your daughter's favour and I wonder how could the Sub-Registrar register a disputed property.
4. Any way if the WILL is not upheld also, you will get equal share alongwith your mother(if she is alive) and other siblings, thereby your right is protected though not up to your expectation and satisfaction.
5. Let your Dr.Daughter wait till the matter is resolved.
6. Before taking a decision, you have to wait for the outcome of the case.
In your letter some questions are unanswered, as detailed below:-
1. When did your father die.
2. Whether the WILL is authenticated by two witnesses.
3. Since WILL takes effect after the demise of the Testator, the condition put forth by your father imposing on you and your other brother for distributing Rs.22,500/- to the remaining 3 brothers & 2 daughters within 3 years has not been adhered to and this conditonal clause prevents the contents of the WILL and can not be termed as complete and valid.
4. In whose name the records in the Municipality/Corporation stand in respect of this property.
5. How could you execute Gift Deed in your daughter's favour when the subject matter is under dispute.