C. V. Jadhav
C. V. Jadhav
Advocate, Bangalore
266 Answers
4 Consultations
3.8 on 5.0

  Talk to C. V. Jadhav
About me:

I am practicing as a lawyer for 20 years at the all courts at Bangalore in the area of civil and criminal matters and also served as Principal District Government Pleader, Bangalore for 5 years.

  • Family Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law
  • Labour
  • Intellectual Property

C. V. Jadhav's Answers

  • Hi  There is a registered partition deed executed between 4 women before December 2004. However the partition is not equal. It is varying for all the four sisters. Also the...
  • Hi Sir/Madam,       There is a property purchased by my dad from GPA holder in 1989 and my dad represent GPA to my mom in 1996 as GPA registered in sub registrar office however...
  • I have tried sending the divorce notice to my husband through the court but he has been evading it. I have collected the hand notice from the court. Is it possible for me, being...
  • Hi, We engaged an interior designer for the complete interior work of our house. They took money for all interior designing but didn't complete all. Finally we had to get some...
  • HI Sir.     Request you to please guide on the below query.     I had a property in bhayandar which I sold to a buyer.  We had the sales if flat  registered at the registras...
  • Petitioner 2 absence for mutual consent hearing

    This question was kept private.
  • Dear sir/Madam,     In UK, one can complete LLM (one year)full time after completing Graduate Diploma in Law (one year full time or 18 months part time). Does BCI approves this...
  • I am a  trainee officer in CRPF who is still under probation. I took leave on medical grounds but now since I am unable to join back, I have overstayed the leave. Now I wanted...
  • Mutual consent

    This question was kept private.
  • I had taken a loan of Rs 7 lacs from Private Bank in 2015. After paying the emi for 1 year I have lost my job.  Currently I have defaulted for 4 months on my emi and unable to...

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like C. V. Jadhav
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Talk to C. V. Jadhav

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with C. V. Jadhav.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to C. V. Jadhav