1. Before you "want her to come out of this harassment", she should want it,
2. She is an adult educated working lady and if she does not mind staying in that situation then no body can help her,
3. Husband having full control on wife does not necessarily signify animal life. On the contrary, animal males have no control on their females,
4. However, if your sister feels that she is being toutured and if she decided to fight back which includes termination of her matrimonial relationship, then she has to come out of her husband's house with her kids to tale legal action,
5. She can file complaint u/s498A of IPC, file cases u/s125 of Cr.P.C for maintenance of her kids, DV Act and also file divorce suit claiming adequate amount towards alimony,
6. For filing the above cases/complaint, she has to collect adequate evidence,
7. Again pointing out that the choice is hers and not yours.