1. First advice is to try to settle the matter amicably and try to adjust. Please note that divorce is the 2nd most stressful event in one's life which you shall understand later on. There is no guarantee that your next wife, if any, will be any better. She may be even worst. Moreover there shall have to be legally accepted ground for seeking decree of divorce,
2. However, if amicable settlement is not possible, wait for one year & after that propose for mutual consent divorce which is hassle free and fastest. It takes little more than 6 months,
3. If she does not agree, collect evidence in support of your grounds for seeking decree of divorce like cruelty upon you,
4. Filing complaint u/s498A and under DV Acr will not cause musch damage now since as per recent judgment of the Supreme Court, you shall not be arrested by the police,
5. Attend to the cases to be filed by her, if any, as they come.