1. Your wife has taken loan and she has to repay it with agreed interest,
2. If she refuses or failes to rapay, Bank has the right to realise the outstanding WITH DUE PROCESS OF LAW,
3. Bank can not try to recover the outstanding forcibly without due process of law,
4. This is a civil case and the role of police comes only when there is an execution petition to execute some recovery order and against the said execution petition, the Court passes order of arrest and attachment of property,
5. Record all the phone calls threatening her for not paying her debt, by recovery agents,
6. Send a complaint to Bank's ombudsman under copy to the Chairman of the Bank,
7. Lodtge a police complaint under copy to the S.P.