Sudershani Ray

Sudershani Ray

Advocate, New Delhi
192 Answers
44 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Licensed for 10 years
Fluent in Hindi, English
About Advocate Sudershani Ray

Have completed BA.LLB (Hons) from Jamia Millia Islamia and has been practising and handling cases independently in Supreme Courr, Delhi High Court and all District Court DELHI/NCR

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Family Law
Criminal Law
Property Law
Civil Law
Intellectual Property
Constitutional Law
  • Bombay High Court (Panaji Bench)

  • Delhi High Court

  • Supreme Court of India

Sudershani Ray's recent answers
Office location
240 Kailash Hills
New Delhi 110065
Get legal help now
Other lawyers in New Delhi
Suresh Mittal
Advocate, New Delhi

Not rated

Advocate, NEW DELHI
4 Answers

4.0 on 5.0

Kirti Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
1 Answer

Not rated