1. When you knew that you will not be happy with him and also when you did not want to marry him, then why did you marry him?
2. Do you think that marriage and divorce should be guided by whims and fancies?
3. For seeking decree of divorce, you should have adequate grounds which are acceptable by the Act,
4. However, you can file a divorce suit after completion of one year of marriage,
5. talk to him and file a mutual consent divorce which will be disposed off within 6 & 1/2 months,
6. If he does not agree for MCD, file a divorce petition on the gropund of cruelty, if you can collect acceptable evidence, after completion of one year of marriage.