• Girl blackmailing my son


Need your help regarding this issue.. 

My son a...y. We r gujrati he is in love with a Catholic girl frm Mumbai mazgoan name d....l,  now we know frm our son there was one relation of this girl earlier some vashi businessman 1 n half year plus she has some visa issue criminal case allso for there her passport taken by court she visit pakistan illegal way and deported her back . We have few case paper with us of same case. Plus few audio clip were she speak bad word ,  today she speak so load in our society premises saying want to speak your parents I. 

Now the issue is she blackmail our kid saying if he don't marry her she will suicide,  anytime she call if my son fail to accept her call she cut her hand and send whatsapp video. Even she drink harpik toilet cleaner 2 times. Before she take wrong step we need  to clear our side we don't have her present contact no. And she is not willing to understand. 

Now we want legal advice regarding this matter... What we have to do next... Legal action.
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra
Religion: Hindu
1) your son should file complaint with local police station against the girl that she has made multiple attempts to commit suicide . 

2) i presume your son did not have any physical relation ship with the girl and no promise of marriage was made . 

3) in the vent any false complaint is lodge by girl of rape your son should obtain anticipatory bail from sessions court 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46884 Answers
2772 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) Your soon should file a police complaint on the local police station (NC) informing the police about all things including her attempts to commit suicide so that in case something untoward happens you have some record.

2) The proofs that you have including audio clippings cab come handy in future. Ensure back ups.

3) Trace the details of her parents in Mumbai and keep then in the loop and provide information to police to take appropriate action.
S J Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
2264 Answers
110 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Nobody can force him to marry her
Your son should disconnect àll contacts from her for sometime.no WhatsApp ,email,calls or messages etc.
 Lodge a police çomplaint if she is troubling the family.
Did your son have physical relationship with her , if no there is nothing she can come out with a case.
Promise to marry officially and sexual relationship on the promise of marriage is offence.
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1515 Answers
139 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, It is better you can lodge a police Complaint against that lady for black mailing to your son.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

This is how the girls emotionally blackmail the boys. 
You must advise your son to not be frightened about such gimmicks or seeing such sentimental dramas.
You can ask him to lodge a police complaint against the girl for her threats.
You may accompany your son to guide him properly about this complaint and can also explain the police about the girl's drama a well as the nuisance she is creating before the house with the intention to insult you all and spoil your reputation in the surroundings. 
You may also inform the police about her character as well as her adverse police remarks and her illegal acts including deported from Pakistan etc. 
You can take up this matter with the police commissioner too if the local police are not responding properly to this complaint.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
37039 Answers
403 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Your son can file a criminal complaint to the nearest police station for criminal intimidation and threat to launch false criminal prosecution. This may help him if she executes her threat and a consequentially your son is booked for abetment to suicide.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23176 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Querist
immediately file a criminal complaint against her before police or court for extortion and threatening for file false cases u/s 383/384 of IPC.

Feel Free to Call
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4880 Answers
226 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

you should handle this issue very carefully because she can allege false allegation against your son, so do not file any case at this stage. if she deliberately attempts to bargain you can file a case under section 383/309/504/506/117 IPC. attempt to suicide, extortion and criminal intimidation etc. 

Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
5066 Answers
78 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer