1. Try to collect evidence of his cruelty viz., audio/video recording, SMSs, emails etc, if possible,
2. If 7 days are over & he has not changed, file a strong complaint well drafted by a lawyer bringing charges against him for adulterey,U/s 498A of IPC etc.,
3. If police does not act, file a petition u/s156(3) praying for a direction upon the police to treat the complaint as FIR and act based on it,
4. File a maintenance application u/s125 of Cr.P.C.for you and your kids,
5. File a DV case praying for protection and residential right for you and your kids.