1. You can go ahead with a mutual consent divorce only after settling the issues of jewelry , maintenance and alimony and other rights of property .
2. If your decision to migrate is important agree to his settlement and file mutual consent divorce. . If the jewelry given by him , that belongs to him, as you know all gifts and articles have to be returned to each other at the time of mutual consent divorce unless you both decided otherwise.
3. Your jewelry is what you got from your parents, and purchased with your own income, whatever gifted by husband and in laws are their s and if they demand it back you have to return. likewise he has to return all your jewelry and articles , shtreedhan to you.
4. maintenance is up to you if you want maintenance you should approach court with an independent petition , if you both are moving ahead with mutual consent divorce then the maintenance has to be decided between you both. So have to decide that whether you want to go ahead without maintenance while agreeing to the demands of divorce without any claims for getting migration done.
6. practically , you should put a condition that he should first arrange your migration then go for divorce as once you sign and get your mutual divorce then there is no way you can ask anything further.