1. You shall have to show that you are separated for more than 1year to be eligible to file mutual consent divorce petition,
2. MCD is the quickest and the most hassle free way to get divorce,
3. You shall have to file the MCD petition enclosing your identity proof, proof of marriage and two photographs,
4. In the said MCD petition you should clearly mention the terms if any, i.e. any amount to be paid to one party by he other,
5. You can also mention that there is no claim from each other by both the parties,
6. After filing the ame, the next date after 6 months will be fixed for hearing which is called the 2nd motion,
7. On the day of the 2nd motion, the Judge will ask both the parties whether still they ant dovorce or not and being confirmed he will pronounce the decree of divorce,
8. The certified copy of the said decree of divorce shall hav to be collected after few days when it is signed.