1. Conviction does not take place based on the petition only,
2. A trail has to be conducted wherein the accused also will be given opportunity to defend himself,
3. Both sides will be allowed to submit evidence,
4. During the trail, the burden of proof will be on the prosecution,
5. The draft questions which you have stated in the query are not asked by lawyers in this type of cases,
6. The questions should be how was she beated? By hand or by stick, What was the date and approximate time of such beating? Were you hurt, Did you visit any doctor for treatment? Did you lodge any police complaint? Did you ring your parents to inform them about such beating? and all such questions,
7. You may find out later on that the date she has told was not correct since you were at outstation on that date or nthat there was no call record in her phone evidencing that she had rung her parents, etc,
9. Engage a local lawyer having expertise in this field in your own interest since it is a specialised job.