1. Decree of divorce can be sough on grounds acceptable by our law.
2. One such ground based on which decree of divorce can be sought is cruelty about which you have ample evidence against your husband since neglecting the family financially is also considered as an act of cruelty in addition to his mental and physical torture meted on you.
3. However, collect all irrefutable evidence of his acting cruelly on you by audio/video recording the incidences.
4. Thereafter file a divorce petition against him on the gropund of cruelty seeking custody for your children and also maintenance for your children.
5. The case might run for 2 to 4 years depending on how does he contest the case filed against him.
6. Meantime you can negotiate with him to jopintly file a mutual consent divorce petition on agreed terms which will be decided within 6 & 1/2 months from the date of its filing.
7. You can also file a DV case against him if you so wish to harass him legally.