• If family don't agree the daughter love, if daughter willing

sir my problem is my sister loved on guy, now she is will to marry him, and our family is not ready to do this because,

the guy dont have any background, he did not fully educated, he is not in good job, he dont have his own house, his family don't have any property own house also & his age is nearly 24 years, he is not our caste & his kundali is also not matching him,

& girl age is 23  we are a middle class family, we have our own house we are three including my mother & father 5 members sister is younger,

the question is law will agree if so many negative points in that guy, then also we have to give my sister to him & if is not capable to survive also.

for parents there is no rights to ask or we can put question to law that guy is not capable, what is the security to my sister if any thing happens,

sir please help above this i want solution
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
You say girl is aged about 23 years she is a major, boy is 24 years, he is also a major, if the whole world opposes and both agree, the law will support them through thick and thin, for that the boy must be willing to make a strong commitment to take care of his future wife through thick and thin, the girl is willing to do so, why not the boy.
if he agrees then i dont see a problem
Love is blind. Girls block their mind to think on the merits and demerits of his lover with whom the whole life will remain. There seems a need of counselling. For it you can take help of your true friends. The girl should be heard at length. Show her the true picture of the love marriages. Also assure her not to afraid, if there is a matter of blackmailing. Get her confidence that you are always with her and you will win. Every problem has a solution. Be in patience and you will win. May God help you.
Ranbir Singh Sharma
Advocate, Ghaziabad
If both of them are major you can't stop them to marriage, as we can understand moral obligation is entirely different from legal obligation so tried to convince her......... this is the only solution.
Irrespective of the perceived merits or demerits of your sister's lover the former should be allowed to marry him if this is what she desires.  

Law is there to take care of any untoward happening.
If ur sister does not succumb to ur sincere and bonafide  advice, u  have no right to  force her to change her  her decision. She is not only  competent to take her own decision but would also be responsible for all consequences of such decision.
Fateh Chand Sharma
legally both of them can get married.it is only through proper advice and counselling you can change your sister or at the same time you can try to speak to the boy and try to convince him about issues.
try convincing your sister to wait till boy has a decent job and  has built a house for him self . tell your sister that you have no objection to the marriage but only want that the boy should have enough money to take care of his responsibilities after marriage .since both the boy and girl are major only persuasion by elders would work .
When both the parties are major then they have right to live their life as they want to live, its fundamental right. Nobody can restrain them legally.