1. The best option is to go ahead with a final settlement and ask her to withdraw all the cases, divorce and 498A.
2. The charges under 498A can be easily get quashed in high court by filing a petition under 482 of crpc after settling the matter , before that she should withdraw the divorce case.
3. Go for a mutual settlement and sign a consent Terms with all your conditions and her alimony or whatever the amount agreeable details and other conditions, the same can be filed before the high court ,
4. your advocate will have too file the quash petition and your wife will have to file an affidavit stating t hat she withdraw all allegations and the matter is settled. This will take you out of all trial troubles, warrant and future court cases as you are not India it is difficult to manage criminal court where a possibility of Non bailable warrant in your absence.This will affect your stay in abroad, if the police get an instruction to get on you.
5. If you think you are victimised and not agreeable to any pressure tactics of your wife, defend it and ask your lawyer to get an exemption of appearance stating your job in a foreign country. You can get an exemption in 498A.
6. Make sure in the divorce court you are defended well and the same exemption is availed to you. Instruct your lawyer accordingly.
7. You can defend the case stating all her claims are false by providing sufficient documentary or witness evidence.
8. Other than 125 maintenance petition she can ask for permanent alimony after divorce and also file a domestic violence petition seeking different relief inclusive of residence order during all these cases pending.