1. Your MCD petition has already gone for a toss since you have appeared and submitted against it,
2. In fact you should not have appeared during the 2nd motion to get the MCD petition rejected automatically,
3. There can not be any case filed u/s138 of N.I. Act in the event of dishonour of Security Cheque, as per Supreme Court Judgment. So, relax on that account,
4. It is not a fact that divorce will be granted if you do not come for mediation,
5. MCD means mutual consent divorce and if you do not attend the 2nd motion, the petituion will get rejecte. However, you stated that you got notice from the Court to appear for the 2nd motion which you did. This normally does not take place,
6, Confirm whether it is MCD or a divorce suit filed by your wife or the said MCD has been converted to a divorce suit (which is very unlikely),
7. However, divorce suit takes years to be disposed of if well contested by lawyer,
8. Ask your advocate to contest the divorce petition.