1. You shall have to engage a lawyer practicing at Allahabad High Court to file your writ petition,
2. You shall have to be present compulsorily before filing the WO for affirming your petition,
3. After it is filed, your lawyer will make a mention and get an early date fixed for hearing,
4. Notice will be sent to all the contestants by your lawyer accordingly,
5. In some cases, the petition may be disposed on on the first day itself,
6. In some cases, the High Court may ask the opposit party to file affidavit in opposition & in the above event it might take few more hearings to didpose of the petition.