1. The builder will not issue completion certificate but the local municipality will issue the same to the builder,
2. Since it has not been issued, it is likely that there might be some violation in building plan sanctioned by the Municipality,
3. In the above case, thye builder has to clear the hurdle by paying the penalty or in any other way,
4. Send him a legal notice to btain CC within one month and in case he fails to do that,
5. File a complaint case before the local District consumer Diuspute Redressal Forum alleging deficiency in service and unfair business practice claiming immediate arrangement of thye CC and registration of the flat or pay an amount equal to he present price of similar type of flat in similar locality with damage and cost.