1. The property was willed in favour of your father who died intestate,
2. He already owned the said property subject to his taking grant of probate on the said will from the Court,
3. Your grandmother only had the living right in the said property for her life,
4. After the demise of your father, all his legal heirs including your grandmother, i.e. all four daughters, your mother and your grandmother, will equally share the said property.So, all will share 1/6th share of the property each,
5. You shall have to file a petition for grant of probate of the will if it has nor yet been taken,
6. It shall have to be kept in mind that after the demise of your grandmother all her legal heirs including your uncle will equally share her 1/6th share of the total property,
7. It shall be prudent on your part to get a will executed by your grandmother bequeathing her share of the property in favour of your mother or any/all of your siblings.