Advocate, Hyderabad
64 Answers
7 Consultations

4.3 on 5.0

Licensed for 25 years
Fluent in Hindi, English, Urdu
About Advocate Mazher

Advocate of High court, city civil court, and all surrounding courts of Hyderabad & Securandabad, Telangana state

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Cheque bounce, Fraud/Default, Forgery/Cheating, Breach of trust, FIR, Bail/Anticipatory Bail, Police action, Cybercrime, Trespass, Other criminal matters
Property Law
Rights of sons/daughters/wife, Legal heir, Legal heirship certificate, Buying property, Selling property, Partition of property, Tenant/landlord/eviction, Neighbour issues, Sale agreement, Sale deed, Gift deed, Muslim law, Relinquishment deed, Deed of family settlement, Succession certificate, Succession of property, Power of attorney, Builder issues, Wills and trusts, Other property matters
Civil Law
Name change, Passport issues, Date of birth issues, PAN card issues, Legal notice, Civil cases, Civil disputes, Customs/Excise/FEMA, Banking, Loans, Recovery of money, Motor accident, Medical negligence, Defamation, Right to information, Summary suit, Insurance, International law, Immigration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Other civil matters
Family Law
Marriage, Divorce, Alimony and maintenance, Restitution of conjugal rights, Judicial separation, Domestic violence, 498a, Child custody, Annulment of marriage, Muslim law, Other family matters
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recent cases handled
Type of case
1 Nov 2017
Family Law
Mutual Concern Divorce was filed both the parties
petition allowed finally got decree of mutual concern divorce
Mazher's recent answers
Office location
Hyderabad 500028
Get legal help now
Other lawyers in Hyderabad
Nerella Raviteja
Advocate, Hyderabad

Not rated

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19281 Answers
32 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ravi Shinde
Advocate, Hyderabad
3606 Answers
42 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0