1. You have not mentioned whether you have taken Anticipatory Bail for her FIR lodged u/s498A of IPC or not,
2. This is the most important matter here. If you have not, then conntact a lawyer from abroad to apply for AB in lower Court and if rejected, file before the High Court,
3. If you do not take the AB, you may be arrested while coming to India,
4. You stated that 'against Court order, she came back to your house'. Court passed such order against which case? Who filed that case? You have provided inadequate information,
5. I find that you are very much concerned about your kids & such matrimonial disputs leave disastrous effect on kids,
6. So, in the interest of your kids, I will suggest you to settle the matter with your wife amicably since divorce is the 2nd most stressful event in one's life,
7. However, if you do not want to reconcile, collect evidence of her adulterous acts and file a Divorce Suit on the ground of cruelty and adultery,
8. Engage a local lawyer having expertise in the matter.