1. You have executed a release deed of your share of the property but you have not got yourself released as a co-borrower,
2. as a consequence, in case of any default in payment of EMI by your husband,you are liable to pay your share of the EMIs as the co-borrower of the said housing loan,
3. You have not taken a prudent step by relinquishing the right on the property but not getting yourself relinquished from the liability to pay the EMIs as a co-borrower,
4. Ask your husband to give a letter joint letter along with you to to the lending Bank stating that he is now to be considered as the sole borrower of the said housing loan since you have already relinquished your share of the jointly held property in his name,
5. Collect a letter from the Bank releasing you as the co-borrower of the joint loan.