1. Your decree of divorce availed in USA is not acceptable in India if you had married in India as per HMA,
2. You should now file a MCD petition before the Indian Court now after properly drafting the MCD,
3. It should be clearly mentioned in the MCD petition that there is no complaint and/oe demand from each other,
4. Before filing the MCD, she should withdraw all the cases filed by her,
5. Do not pay her all the settled amount before the 2nd motion as she may refuse to arrive on the day of the 2nd motion after collecting all the amount,
6.Pay her 25% while filing the MCD and balance on the day of the 2nd motion if she arrives on hat day and does not back out and withdraw her consent for MCD.